Our client is looking for an accomplished Night Manager for a stunning City Centre property.
Key Responsibilities of a Night Manager:
• Achieves departmental targets for guest satisfaction, room revenue and company initiatives and promotions by supervising the Front Office operation
• Participates in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests
• Motivates the Front Office team and focuses on improving and increasing service delivery efficiency
• Performs night audit duties as required
• People developer/exporter
Requirements of a Night Manager:
• A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member supervision
• A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality customer care.
• Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
• Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
• Strong working knowledge of Opera Property Management System
The company embraces equality and diversity and will consider flexible approaches to working conditions where possible.
If you feel like this vacancy is made for you then please apply with an updated CV please.