Hotel Director of Sales (Relocation to Ireland)
(Full Relocation Package included)
Salary – £DOE + Bonus
Location – Ireland
Newton First Recruitment attract and retain the highest calibre of candidates for our clients – we are working exclusively with a 5 star 300-bedroom luxury hotel with breath-taking views enriched in a deep historical heritage dating back to the 17th century – Awarded break-through hotel of the year offering state of the art leisure, dining and conference facilities. They are looking for a highly experienced, driven and passionate Director of Sales to increase year on year sales and ROI.
The candidate must have worked in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver exceptional service
Development and Implementation of the hotels sales strategy.
Grow revenue over all functions of the hotel and exceed targets and meet budgetary quota’s.
Deliver presentations to new and old accounts as well as site visits, entertainment and events.
Proactively seeking out national opportunities for the hotel through company-wide initiatives alongside the Sales Managers.
Setting out team KPI’s, targets and clear objectives ensuring all are met and satisfied
Lead by example, motivate and retain a high-performance team.
Managing a portfolio of existing accounts across all revenue streams, building the relationships and discovering new business opportunities for the hotel as well as cross selling.
Identifying sales and marketing opportunities to raise the brand of the hotel.
Making targeted sales calls and appointments.
• Strong sales skills and must be results driven
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience in with the Hospitality or Commercial space
• Good knowledge within Corporate and Events with Hospitality group sales experience
• Knowledge of all markets, has experience in total account management local, national and a global level
• Effective communicator
• Commercially aware with great contacts within the Hospitality network.
• Very Competitive Renumeration
• Relocation Package
• ·Designated Parking Space
• ·Travel Scheme
• ·Great holidays
• ·Chance to progress internally
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary provision and laundry of uniforms
• Company pension scheme
• Bike to work scheme
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential chat call our consultant “Gabriel” on 0141 345 2475